Getting a Weighing machine is one of the best products you can get for your home. It helps tracking weight, fitness & keeps motivated.
But which are the best weighing machines in India available?
Weighing machine has become one of an essential product for everyone at home. Starting from fitness enthusiasts to an ordinary person, everyone prefers to measure and monitor their weight.
As per the report of WHO, the obesity rate in the world has tripled since 1975. Another statistics report says there are over 2 Billion peoples above 18+ age are overweight. That number is quite significant.
But things have started to change. Peoples are now more health-conscious and eat healthy food to keep their weight to optimal. That’s where the weighing machine/scale comes into the picture.
Now you don’t have to go to the doctor’s clinic or anywhere else just to check your weight. Weighing machines are so affordable nowadays & can be easily purchased online from high-quality brands and at discounted prices.
There are 100’s of different types, designs, and features best weighing machines available in the online market.
So we have done research considering all the features, the accuracy of the weighing scale, the material being used, price, and listed the best weighing machines in India available.
Below are the complete guide and list of best weighing machines available in India.
But before we start…
What are the benefits of having a weighing machine?
- Measure your body weight: The most obvious reason people buy the weighing machine is to measure their body weight and track their overall fitness.
It can be used by someone at your home starting from newborn baby, kids, to old persons. Some fitness lovers do use it daily. You can just keep the weighing machine beside your bathroom and check weight daily.
- Keep yourself motivated: Measuring your weight isn’t just to keep track, it psychologically motivates you to perform better in terms of losing or gaining weight. Few smart weighing machines in India are available with a mobile app to track weight progress, BMI & goals.
- Multi-purpose use: We as Indian tents to use every gadget for versatile use and these weighing machines are no exception.
This can be used in the kitchen for weighing different things. Also, you can use it for weighing your luggage before traveling to the Airport, since there is a weight limit for bags and many more…
What to look for before buying a weighing machine?
Analogue or Digital
Analog weighing machines are now old technology. They do not always provide accurate results, smart functionalities, durability, and ease of use as the Digital weighing machines provide. That’s the reason if you are looking for the best weighing machine then go for digital.
Ease of use
Analog weighing machines simple to use but not as easy as digital weighing machines due to its beefy weight to carry around and mechanical functions.
Accuracy is the most important part of the weighing machine. Analog weighing machines have complicated springs, circular rotational scales. It does not show accurate results as digital weighing machines.
Also, the calibration of analog weighing machines gets disrupted, results in showing the difference of measurement, for that you always have to calibrate the weighing machine with the dedicated wheel at the bottom of the mechanical machine.
However, digital weighing machines are smart & can auto-calibrate themselves for high weight accuracy limited to a variation of a few grams.
However, the advantage of having an analog weighing machine is it does not require any power, unlike digital, which requires batteries/charging.
Note: you should always try to stand at the center of scale to have precise weight reading.
Digital weighing machines are always lighter than analogs since it does not have many mechanical parts inside. So this is very portable to be carried out everywhere.
As mentioned above, digital weighing machines do not have any mechanical moving parts, unlike analog machines, which result in high durability and provide a long usage period.
Also, the design of new digital weighing machines is much more attractive and has sturdy materials. This could be another point to choose the best weighing machines.
Few Digital weighing machines in the market are smart ones that help you to track your weight/fitness over time, show graphs in the mobile App.
Considering all the above points, if you want the best weighing machine, digital is the one to go for.
Note: Choosing any of the below-weighing machines won’t disappoint you since all high quality, trusted by thousands of users and best weighing machines in India.
Now, let’s start with the best weighing machines in India…
Which are the Best Weighing Machines in India?
1) Mi Body Composition Scale
MI has launched its smart digital weighing machine in mid of 2018. It is only one of its kind smart scale and highest rated among the users.
With the high-precision accuracy, great-looking slim design, durable tempered glass panel, and most important its smart features & App.
It makes on top of best weighing machines in India.
Features & Pros:
- Design & Material: MI Body Composition scale is sleek at 20mm, beautiful white finish, and has polished high durability tempered glass with an anti-slip finish for safety and also has a rubberized bottom. It only weighs 1.6kg, which is very portable.
- Hidden Display: The attractive part about this MI scale is the hidden LED light display, so only when you step on the MI scale it will light up its under glass LED display and show the weight. This scale also has an auto ON/OFF feature.
- High-precision accuracy: Mi smart scale has a series of complex algorithms and advanced Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis (BIA) + G sensors. It helps to get accurate results. Mi smart scale can also auto-calibrate so that you can always have exact wight value.
- MI fit App & Smart scale features: MI has its own MI fit mobile App, which syncs data from MI body composition scale thanks to the in-built Bluetooth v4.0 in scale.
MI fit App keeps track of the weight, fat percentage, body water percentage, and more to provide you with a complete training program in an interactive/easy to read graphical format.
It can also automatically identify which person (even the child & adult detection.) is using the scale with its AI/algorithms.
That is the reason it has named the MI body composition scale.
Cons: Not found any.
With all these features MI weight scale machine made it top on the list of best weighing machines in India.
2) HealthSense Glass-Top PS 117 Digital Personal Body Weighing Scale (Black/Gray)
HealthSense has a great weighing machine offer with this PS 117 model. With the quality materials, good looking toughened glass design, technical features, and pressure sensors have made it to number two in our list of best weighing machine in India.
Features & Pros:
- Design & Material: With the symmetrical design, toughened shatter-resistant glass surface on top with curved edges, HealthSense has provided one of the best weighing machines in India in terms of design.
It also has a skid-proof pattern on the surface for added safety.
Also, thee machine weighs little less than 1 kg & 33mm thickness, which makes it ultra-portable.
It can measure starting from 3kg weight to 180kg max. It can also auto-calibrate the scale by just stepping up & down from scale for a few seconds.
Cons: Not found any. Only it is not as smart as above mentioned MI scale but does complete all your necessity of weight scaling…
3) Hoffen HO-18 Digital Electronic LCD Personal Body Fitness Weighing Scale (Black)
Hoffen HO-18 is #1 Bestseller on Amazon in the list of weighing machines. with its high durable 6MM tempered glass, easy to read digital display, and one of the best weighing accuracies makes it to number three in our list of best weighing machines in India.
Features & Pros:
- Design & Material: Hoffen has 6MM strong bearing Tempered glass for great durability. It is a 30mm sleek design. It is an easily portable machine.
- Display: With the large display panel & big font, it is effortless to read the measurements. It even shows the body temperature along with the weight.
- High-precision accuracy: High precision sensors inside Hoffen weighing machines are one of the best quality and can weigh as little as 2.3kg to 180kg max. This sensor can auto-calibrate similar to other digital scale machines by stepping on/off from the machine for a few seconds.
Compared to all other scales, it has the lowest weight measuring point thanks to accurate sensors.
- Other features/step-on technology: Like all other digital weighing machines, it has auto ON/OFF, low battery indication feature. An extra feature on this scale shows the temperature of your body by a dedicated temperature sensor under the glass.
This one also has a 1-Year manufacture warranty.
4) Health Sense Ultra-Lite Personal Weighing Scale | PS 126 (Grey)
Another great budget offering from HealthSense is not only a great weighing machine but also has non-breakable ABS body. With the sturdy design, precise weight measurement and price has made it to number four in our list of best weighing machine in India.
Features & Pros:
- Design & Material: This HelathSense scale has a slightly rounded design in this list with unbreakable ABS material & sturdy design. Also, with its low 1kg weight, 33mm thickness, it is highly portable.
- Display: It has a similar black LCD with backlight and white fonts as above PS 117 model, which makes it easy to read the weight reading It also shows high weight error on the display
- High-precision accuracy: This PS 125 model has four high precision G sensors for accurate results & can weigh from 5kg to 180kg with the variation of 200-300g. This is not as accurate as of the PS 117 model but still good considering budget option.
The machine sensors also auto-calibrate the scale by just stepping up & down from scale for a few seconds.
- Power consumption: 2 AAA batteries are required to operate & can easily last up to 6-7 months. It also has a low battery indication on the screen.
- Other features/step-on technology: With its Auto-ON/OFF while stepping up on scale technology, Four Precision G Sensors Ensure for Consistency and 1-year warranty makes it on number three of the best weighing machine in India.
Cons: Look & weigh accuracy is fine but not as great as the first two models.
5) Venus Digital Glass Weighing Scale (Black)
Venus is among the highest-rated weighing machine on Flipkart due to its very affordable pricing. It has an almost similar feature set as above best weighing machines and offers the best bang for your buck.
Features & Pros:
- Design & Material: It has a high-quality 6mm tempered glass design with a skid-proof finish for extra safety. It weighs around 1.4kg and above 50mm thickness is portable but not as easy as above mentioned ones. because of this, it made to number five in this list of best weighing machines in India
- Display: It has a big LCD with a white color font for easy readability. It also displays body temperature with its inbuild temperature sensor under the tempered glass.
- High-precision accuracy: With its high precision strain gauge sensors, it shows mostly accurate results & it may vary about 100g depending on how you stand. It can weigh up to 180kg max.
- Power consumption: It uses a CR 2032 lithium battery and could last for six months. You can easily get these batteries in the local market.
- Other features: Auto on, auto-zero and auto-off, overload indication, low battery indication, and CR 2032 lithium battery. It comes with a 1-year warranty.
Cons: Width and length of the scale are a little small for peoples who have long feet.
Note: Don’t forget to remove the plastic cover from the battery for the weighing scale to run
So, this was the best weighing machine in India. Which one of the best weighing machines you liked & which one you are going to purchase? Let me know in the comments down below.
Also, if you have any best weighing machine which can come in this list, let me know. I will try to check and add it above.
Do check out Best budget smart LED light bulbs in India